The banner images seen at the top of every page are some of my favorites from my collection. About 95% of all the photos here are ones I’ve taken myself, although there are a few here that are gifts from friends or colleagues. As of June 2008, I’ve taken approximately 21,000 photographs during my lifetime, and those are just the digital ones.
The photos span from about 2002 through the present, and you may be able to tell that the most common topics are:
- Photos from my trip to Britain
- Photos from my trip to Tajikistan and Uzbekistan
- Photos of my family pets (dogs, cats, goats, etc)
- Photos of my friends and I
- Architecture (I am a huge architecture buff)
- And of course, photos from my life in Jordan
If you have a question about any photo in particular, just ask me below in the comment box!